IABC/Toronto’s Virtual AGM
June 24 @ 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
Thursday, June 24, 2021, 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. EDT, Zoom
Join the IABC/Toronto Board of Directors for an evening of lively discussion and a look back at our challenges and accomplishments from the 2020-2021 board year. Meet and vote on our 2021-2022 Board Slate and have your questions answered.
- 5:30 pm: Welcome and approval of 2020 AGM minutes
- 5:35 pm: Remarks from the outgoing President, Russell Baker
- 5:45 pm: Report from the VP, Finance and Association Management, Satish Sarangarajan
- 5:55 pm: Motion for approval of 2021-2022 board slate
- 6:05 pm: Remarks from the incoming President, Mandy Gibson
- 6:15 pm: Q&A
- 6:30 pm: Adjournment
This event is for IABC/Toronto members only.
Note: This is a Zoom meeting. A link will be sent to all registrants the morning of the event.
Not able to attend? Assign a PROXY in your name HERE