Sue Horner named IABC/Toronto 2023 Volunteer of the Year
Sue Horner is an active member of the Professional Independent Communicators (PIC) executive team, one of IABC/Toronto’s vibrant Special Interest Groups. She is instrumental in PIC’s monthly newsletter and managing their social media presence. Sue’s commitment to IABC/Toronto and PIC is invaluable and immeasurable. We can all count on Sue’s commitment to furthering the goals of this special interest group and of the chapter.
Sue Horner will be recognized in person at the 38th annual IABC/Toronto OVATION Awards event on May 4, 2023.
About the Volunteer of the Year Award
Our volunteers are the heart and soul of our chapter. Their passion for the profession, dedication to the profession and invaluable contributions of time and expertise help IABC/Toronto thrive.
The Board of Directors selects an individual whose contributions supported the chapter’s mandate and made a significant impact in our member experience.
Each year, the recipient is honoured at the prestigious IABC/Toronto OVATION Awards celebration and receives:
- A complimentary ticket to the OVATION Awards
- A plaque recognizing them as the Volunteer of the Year
- Photo and story included on the IABC/Toronto website and promoted on the chapter’s social media platforms
If you are not a volunteer yet – join us, and who knows, it might be you taking the award home next year. Unlock the magic of IABC. Volunteer today.
- Marian Neglia (2021/2022)
- Mauricio Cuellar (2019/2020)
- Felicia Empey (2018/2019)
- Kaitlyn MacMillan and Joanne Lawrence (2017/2018)