Join IABC/Toronto’s Mentorship Program
Elevate your professional development journey with IABC/Toronto’s Mentorship Program! Whether you’re a seasoned communicator or just starting your career, this is a great opportunity to connect, learn, and grow.
Why Should You Join?
- Learn from experts, and gain valuable advice, industry insights, and practical knowledge
- Form meaningful connections with senior professionals
- Access diverse communication practices
- Develop essential skills, and expand your professional network
- Share your expertise
- Strengthen leadership skills
- Guide the next generation of communicators
- Learn from your mentees, gain fresh perspectives, and play a key role in shaping future leaders
Our Mentorship Program is exclusively available for IABC/Toronto members, facilitating meaningful connections between seasoned and aspiring communicators spanning diverse industries. Through structured matching and a supportive environment, we provide a safe space for professional growth, guidance, and support as you pursue your career objectives.
Testimonials from last round:
“Working with my mentor, Jeannie, was a rewarding experience. We set up virtual meetings through the summer to learn and grow from each other. I enjoyed that not only was I able to learn from Jeannie, but was able to share my thoughts on new developments in the industry – so it was always an open dialogue. My mentor and I had synergies – we graduated from the same program and I was keen to pursue a career similar to hers. I think IABC/TO did a fantastic job of pairing me with my mentor.”
–Niharika Nambiar (2022/2023 Mentee)
Interested in joining the Mentorship Program?
- Not a member yet? Unlock the benefits of becoming a member of IABC/Toronto.
- Member? Log in to submit your application. Applications are closed for 2023.