Important Guidelines for Work Samples & Uploads
- All work samples must be submitted in low resolution and should be in commonly used programs (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, JPEG, QuickTime, Windows Media or PDF)
- Hard copy work samples will not be accepted
- You can submit up to 10 work samples, inclusive of URLs. The maximum file size allowed is 10 MB for each upload
- Each work sample must be clearly labelled. Judges must be able to quickly locate each sample when reviewing an entry
- Submit all work samples such as photos, videos, etc., in low resolution.
- Links to video/audio files are preferable to file uploads
- For intranets or “limited, secured access” sites, provide instructions on how to register for the site, along with an account name and/or password
- You will also be asked to submit a brief summary of your project, images, links to videos and social media handles to help us recognize your award-winning work at the awards celebration and on social media
Set yourself up for success!
How to Write an Award-Winning Entry Webinar
Get a head start on your entry by watching this recording. It’s jam-packed with pro tips that will help you put together a knockout entry.
Award Winning Entries Booklet
Get your creative juices flowing by learning about past award-winning OVATION entries!
For assistance submitting your 2024 IABC/Toronto OVATION Award entries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you an OVATION Awards judge? See resources for judges.