Getting certified just got more convenient.
Remote proctoring is now available for the GCCC’s Strategic Communication Management Professional (SCMP®) and Communication Management Professional (CMP®) certification programs!
Accelerate your career from the convenience of your home/office! Earn your Communication Management Professional (CMP®) or Strategic Communication Management Professional (SCMP®) through live remote proctoring.
Why get Certified?
Certification brings global recognition, demonstrates knowledge and expertise, enhances your career and shows your commitment to strategy, ethics and your ability to solve problems and drive business results through strategic communication.
The Global Communication Certification Council® (GCCC®) certification program is based on the Global Standard of the Communications Profession – set out by IABC – and both the CMP® and SCMP® certifications were developed to conform to ISO (17024) and are internationally accredited by the ANSI National Accreditation Board (ANAB).
IABC provides additional career development opportunities through its Career Assessment tool, the Career Roadmap, and training courses. In addition, the GCCC’s certification programs are available to both IABC members and non-members. More information can be found at https://gcccouncil.org.
- Choose the certification path that is right for you
- Set up an account with Prolydian/Examity to schedule your remote proctored exam.
- Prepare for your exam and take the test.
- After the exam, you will be notified of the results (pass/fail) via email and will receive your certificate at that time if you passed
If you experience any difficulties when registering, contact email@example.com.
Please email any questions about certifications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently asked questions about Remote Proctoring.
- Candidate Handbook
- IABC Guide for Practical Business Communication: A Global Standard Primer
- IABC Code of Ethics
- How to get your employer to pay for your certification
- GCCC® Certification Information Session Presentation
- How to Prepare for GCCC®Certification Presentation
- Frequently asked questions
- More study resources
LEARN MORE ABOUT CERTIFICATION
The GCCC® is independent of IABC. Its members represent the communication industry worldwide and come from a broad spectrum of organizations. The independent status reflects the GCCC®’s understanding of the importance of impartiality in carrying out its certification activities, managing conflict of interest, and ensuring the objectivity of its certification activities. Membership in IABC is not a condition of Council membership or certification.