IABC/Toronto’s Virtual Annual General Meeting
June 22 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Thursday, June 22, 2023, Noon to 1:00 PM, Hosted via Zoom
Join IABC/Toronto for its upcoming Annual General Meeting, where we will engage in a dynamic discussion, reflect on the past year, and celebrate our achievements from an exciting 2022-2023 board term.
This is an opportunity to come together, vote on the proposed 2023-2024 Board slate, and ask any questions that you may have.
The 2023-2024 proposed board slate will be presented to IABC/Toronto members for ratification at the 2023 Annual General Meeting.
- • 12:00 PM: Land Acknowledgement
- • 12:05 PM: Welcome and approval of 2022 AGM minutes
- • 12:10 PM: Remarks from outgoing President (Michael Blackburn)
- • 12:15 PM: Report from VP, Finance & Association Management
(John Cappelletti, ABC)
- • 12:25 PM: Motion for approval of 2023-2024 board slate
- • 12:35 PM: Remarks from the incoming President (Chantelle Cabral, SCMPⓇ)
- • 12:45 PM: Q&A
- • 1:00 PM Adjournment
This event is for IABC/Toronto members only.
Unable to attend?
Assign a PROXY in your name.
Have questions for the Board?
Submit your questions ahead of the AGM using our online form.