- This event has passed.
Tools of the trade: A crowdsourcing session for indie communicators
November 7 @ 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm
Tuesday, November 7, 2023, 4:30 to 6 p.m. on Zoom
Have you ever wondered what tools other indie communicators use to do their work? Do they create graphics with Canva, get ideas from ChatGPT, keep information on Evernote? Join us at this interactive session on Zoom and find out!
Learn the secret weapons of your fellow indie communicators and share your own recommendations. We’ll crowdsource your favourites across these categories:
- • Professional services (lawyer, accountant, insurance, banking, coaching, etc.)
- • AI tools (grammar and writing supports, transcription, translation, etc.)
- • Creative support (design platforms, stock imagery, etc.)
- • Business operations (project management, email services, website providers, etc.)
This is a great opportunity to learn from and support one another!
- $15: Member rate ($16.95 with HST)
- $35: Non-member rate ($39.55 with HST)